Important Spring Training 2020 News Update:
3/12/2020 1:00 PM MST - MLB has announced its decision to suspend all forthcoming Spring Training games and to delay the start of the 2020 regular season by at least two weeks due to the national emergency created by the coronavirus pandemic. This action is being taken in the interests of the safety and well-being of our players, Clubs and our millions of loyal fans.
Read the official release from MLB: https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-2020-season-delayed
Spring Training 2020 Ticket Refund Information
Please note, ticket refund parameters detailed below are applicable for games remaining in the 2020 Peoria Sports Complex Spring Training Schedule, March 12, 2020 through March 23, 2020 only.
No refunds will be given in-person at the Peoria Stadium Ticket Office or over the phone. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds of all methods.
- Tickets purchased at mariners.com, padres.com, or phone orders through Tickets.com will be automatically refunded.
- Tickets purchased at the Peoria Stadium Ticket Office via credit card, including group ticket sales, will automatically be refunded.
- Remaining tickets part of 2020 Season Tickets Packages (Full Season, Mariners only season, Padres only season) purchased via credit card will be refunded automatically.
- Season Ticket Packages and Group Ticket Sales purchased via cash or check will be refunded via check by mail.
- Single game tickets purchased via cash at Peoria Stadium Ticket Offices will need to complete the Cash Refund Form (download below) and return via mail with ticket purchased. These refunds will be processed via check by mail. All Cash Refund Forms must be postmarked by May 1, 2020.
- Tickets purchased through Third Party Vendors (Stubhub, Vivid Seats, TicketSmarter, etc) – you must contact that vendor directly for refund.
February 22, 2020 Spring Training Game Ticket Refund Information
All ticket refund request, by any purchase method, for the February 22, 2020 game (Mariners vs. Padres) that was postponed due to rain, must complete a Ticket Refund Form (download below) and return via mail with tickets purchased. These refunds will be processed via check by mail. All Ticket Refund Forms must be postmarked by May 1, 2020. Please allow 4-6 weeks for refund processing.