- Online presale for all Mariners/Padres Season Ticket Holders begins at 9:00 am PT (10:00 AZ time)
- Online presale for all registered MLB.com users begins at 12:00 pm PT (1:00 AZ time)
- Online presale for Season Ticket Holders and registered MLB.com users ends at 12:00 am PT
- Online single game ticket sales begin at 9:00 am PT (10:00 AZ time). Phone orders for single game tickets will not be accepted through Ticket Office at Peoria Sports Complex . Ticket purchase options are limited to calling Tickets.com directly at 1-800-677-1227, ordering online, or ordering through the priority form which will be processed beginning 12/13/17
- Group tickets on sale
- Ticket Office at Peoria Sports Complex opens at 10:00 am AZ time. Daily hours Monday through Saturday are 10:00 am through 2:00 pm AZ time. Closed on Sundays through 2/18/18
For single game tickets visit Mariners.com or Padres.com. Tickets may also be purchased by calling Tickets.com at 1-800-677-1227 or in person at Peoria Sports Complex's Ticket Office starting in late January. Purchase in advance of day of game and save at least $2 per ticket.
Peoria Sports Complex offers a variety of memorable group experiences during spring training. Group ticket outings of 20 or more people can be purchased in all seating sections of the stadium, subject to availability. Multiple group areas with delicious catering and exciting amenities are available as well, including the Colonnade, an indoor air-conditioned space and the Pavilion, our largest group space. Plus, we offer opportunities for groups with tickets elsewhere in the ballpark to spend time together dining and socializing on the Terrace or enjoying the play and shade of the Cove. For more information on group tickets, contact us at 623-773-8720 or email us.
Season ticket holders enjoy savings on ticket prices, receive complimentary season parking passes and reserve the same seats every game. Season tickets can be purchased for every Peoria Stadium home game or just Mariners or Padres home games. You can renew your season tickets, transfer your season tickets and otherwise manage your season tickets at Peoria Spring Training My Tickets and download step-by-step instructions for your convenience. To purchase new season tickets, contact us at 623-773-8720 or email us.
In honor of our 25th anniversary season, we invite you out early and often with an offer that is sure to make you look twice! Purchase a ticket to select March games and earn the chance to also purchase four additional tickets to any February game for 25% off per ticket. That's not a typo, it's an offer that just takes common sense to purchase! Plus, during February games only, visit guest services to pick up a free 12 oz. soda cup that is redeemable for 25 cent refills all season long! Limit one per ticket holder, until supplies last.
In addition to your seated ticket purchase, an exciting array of upgrade experiences are available for $25 apiece too. The Craft Beer Courtyard is our craft beer and whiskey tasting experience where you will receive five 12 oz. pours of craft beer or 1 oz. pours of whiskey. All You Can Eat provides ample opportunity to eat to your heart's content with its revolving daily menu themes and Chef's A La Carte is a unique dining invitation to have a premium meal personally prepared to your taste at a chef's action station. To purchase, select the upgrade you desire before you complete your ticket purchase through Tickets.com.
Exclusive offers are available for City of Peoria citizens with Resident Rewards for every game and FamilyFun Days feature both Peoria Packs for families and the PUSDeal for Peoria Unified School District students, faculty and administrators. On ValueValor Days, retired veterans, active military and first responders are eligible for reduced ticket pricing with identification.
- Available in Club Seat sections 305-308 and Upper Box sections 309-319
- Additional availability in Upper Box sections 200-215, 217 and 219, rows HH and above
- Available in all seating sections
- Purchase at Tickets.com or contact us at 623-773-8720
- Ages three and over are required to have a ticket for admission
- The rainout policy is applied for games in which 4 ½ innings are not completed
- Refunds are not issued once a ticket has been purchased
- Re-entry is permitted, but requires a hand stamp prior to exiting the stadium
- Sign up for the newsletter or create an MLB account to get the latest updates
- Email us to register to receive the priority order form for minimum orders of 3 games or 20 tickets