Online Pre-Sale: Begins 11/7/18 @ 12:00pm (AZ) through 11/11/18 @ 9:00pm (AZ) for registered users of Mariners.com or Padres.com. Sign up for an mlb.com account.
Single Game Tickets: Begins 11/28/18 @ 9:00am (AZ) for online sales at Mariners.com or Padres.com and by phone at 1-800-677-1227.
Peoria Stadium Ticket Office: Opens 1/26/19 @ 10:00am for in-person ticket sales.
For single game tickets visit Mariners.com or Padres.com. Tickets may also be purchased by calling Tickets.com at 1-800-677-1227 or in person at Peoria Sports Complex's Ticket Office starting in late January. Purchase in advance of day of game and save at least $2 per ticket.
Peoria Sports Complex offers a variety of memorable group experiences during spring training. Group ticket outings of 20 or more people can be purchased in all seating sections of the stadium, subject to availability. Multiple group areas with delicious catering and exciting amenities are available as well, including the Colonnade, an indoor air-conditioned space and the Pavilion, our largest group space. Plus, we offer opportunities for groups with tickets elsewhere in the ballpark to spend time together dining and socializing on the Terrace or enjoying the play and shade of the Cove. For more information on group tickets, contact us at 623-773-8720 or email us.
Season ticket holders enjoy savings on ticket prices, receive complimentary season parking passes and reserve the same seats every game. Season tickets can be purchased for every Peoria Stadium home game or just Mariners or Padres home games. You can renew your season tickets, transfer your season tickets and otherwise manage your season tickets at Peoria Spring Training My Tickets and download step-by-step instructions (PDF) for your convenience. To purchase new season tickets, contact us at 623-773-8720 or email us.
2019 spring training information will be available in the fall of 2018.
2019 spring training information will be available in the fall of 2018. To purchase, select the upgrade you desire before you complete your ticket purchase through Tickets.com.
- Available in Club Seat sections 305-308 and Upper Box sections 309-319
- Additional availability in Upper Box sections 200-215, 217 and 219, rows HH and above
- Available in all seating sections
- Purchase at Tickets.com or contact us at 623-773-8720
- Ages three and over are required to have a ticket for admission
- The rainout policy is applied for games in which 4 ½ innings are not completed
- Refunds are not issued once a ticket has been purchased
- Re-entry is permitted, but requires a hand stamp prior to exiting the stadium
- Sign up for the newsletter or create an MLB account to get the latest updates
- Email us to register to receive the priority order form for minimum orders of 3 games or 20 tickets