In the event a regulation game of 4 ½ innings is not completed due to inclement weather or other situations dictated by Major League Baseball, tickets may be either exchanged or refunded.
Tickets may be exchanged at our ticket office for any other home team spring training game at Peoria Stadium. A ticket exchange is subject to availability and valid for the current season only.
No refunds will be issued at the stadium Ticket Office windows. To receive a refund, tickets must be returned per the original method of purchase.
For tickets purchased through the Peoria Stadium Ticket Office, Tickets.com phone center or Tickets.com internet (including mariners.com and padres.com), send tickets to:
Peoria Sports Complex
Attn: Ticket Refunds
16101 N. 83rd Ave, Suite 2
Peoria, AZ 85382
Please include your name, address and daytime phone number. It is recommended that you send your tickets in a manner in which they can be tracked. Please retain a copy of your game tickets for your records before sending.
For tickets purchased through a third party, no refunds or exchanges will be offered. You will need to contact the third party for resolution.
For season tickets, you may exchange your tickets for another current season Peoria home game at the ticket office. If you desire a refund, no action is necessary. Your account will automatically be refunded via the original method of purchase, following the completion of the spring training season.
- Tickets not returned as directed or sent to the wrong office will cause delay of refund
- Tickets can only be refunded for face value
- Service charges, parking and/or other incidentals are non-refundable
- Refund processing will not begin until after spring training concludes, so please allow for a minimum of 6-8 weeks
- Refund requests must be postmarked by May 1st of the current year
- The refund policy only applies to cancellations due to rainout or circumstances dictated by Major League Baseball